Lemon Pepper Chicken – chicken marinated in lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, and oil, mixed with spices including my Adobo Seasoning, then grilled to perfection and served with your favorite side. That’s a great meal any day of the week.
This is a tasty marinade and it uses my Adobo Seasoning which gives it incredible flavor.
To make this dish, place the chicken in either a zip bag or deep dish for marinading.
Measure the lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, oil, and honey. Stir in the Adobo Seasoning, crushed red pepper, and salt. Whisk together and pour over the chicken. I also add the lemon halves when marinading. Marinate for at least 4 hours to overnight.
Place chicken on the heated grill and cook about 6 – 8 minutes per side. The time ranges depending on the thickness of your chicken and the type of grill.
Quick, simple, delicious. Because this chicken has my Adobo Seasoning, I’m closing with an… ¡Al ataque!
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice, reserve lemon halves
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar (Recommended: Braggs)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon my Adobo Seasoning
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt*
- 6 boneless, skinless, chicken breasts
- Whisk the olive oil, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, honey, Adobo Seasoning, crushed red pepper, and salt.
- Pour over chicken and marinade for 4 hours or overnight.
- You can either marinade in a zip lock bag or in a deep bowl allowing marinade to cover chicken. If marinading in a bag, flip bag occasionally. If marinading using a deep bowl, push chicken down to cover pieces.
- Heat your grill on high then place chicken on grill cooking about 8 minutes per side, or until just cooked through.
- ¡Al ataque!